Tomorrow is my 29th birthday. Yikes!
And so, I begin the countdown of 365 days until I exit the party which is my 20s and enter the next faze of my life, my 30s!
I have decided to go out of my 20s with a bang and set myself a challenge. 30 things before 30.
I will come back and mark off the things on the list throughout the year.
- Move house
- Create an income source other than my real-estate career
- Travel overseas at least twice – We have planned to go to Bali in March so that’s 1 trip just about ticked off the list, now to spin the globe and see where the finger lands (or look up where’s got cheap flights)
- Buy a personal laptop – I have been using my work laptop which I convinced my boss to let me borrow during maternity leave.
- Conquer body image goals – Centralized around strength training and muscle toning.
- See a psychic – I’m curious to see what comes up now that I have a kid!
- Pay off my credit card debt
- Learn to read my own tarot cards – Because sometimes you just need a little guidance.
- Family road trip – potentially interstate with the bubs and hubby.
- Quit smoking… for good – I quit before getting pregnant (un-related) and then recently picked it up again. I’m not proud of it!
- Get a colon cleanse
- Make peace with my parents – This one might take until my 40s but I’ll give it a go.
- Finish my e-book series and start selling online – So many ideas and drafts. I need to really knuckle down this year and get my ideas polished and on the market for you beautiful people!
- Colour-in more – I recently got gifted a colouring book which I thought yeah right don’t have time. I started with one page and before I knew it, I finished the whole book cover to cover in one weekend.
- Have another baby/get pregnant
- Cull all the clutter in my house
- Go for more walks
Donate towels and buy dog/cat food for local animal shelter.
- Donate blood – Someone really close to me needed blood recently. It’s also something I have wanted to do for years. It’s so important.
- Go to a concert – Yep, I’ve never seen any performance live!
- Print wedding photos on canvas and hang in house #pinterestgoals
- Go camping – Alan bought a heap of camping gear a few years back. Do you think he has taken me camping once?
- Go fishing – We did this a couple years ago with my brother and sister in law and it was so much fun. Been talking about doing it again for ages.
- Go to the doctor for that thing I’ve been putting off – I’m ok, just need to get it sorted out.
- Take a beginner’s yoga class
- Go to the shooting range and shoot a real gun
- Hit 200,000 words written on my blog – Currently at 61,000 after 8 months.
Climb the Kokoda Memorial 1000 steps
- Swim under a waterfall
- Plan my 30th birthday party!
Thanks for joining me on this journey ❤
Don’ forget to send my some words of encouragement in the comments below!
I’m setting myself some pretty big goals and I’m going to need all the advice, motivation and encouragement I can get.